Are you facing touchscreen issue on your iPhone 5? iPhone 5 touch screen not responding or unresponsive?
Fix 1: Reset All Settings and Reboot iPhone
- Reset all settings using Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings.
- Press and hold the Power button and Home button together until Apple logo appears.
- Fix 2: Clear or remove the screen protectorSometimes this issue might be happened because of the iPhone screen protector. It might contain dust inside it. So remove the protecting cover and check your issue.
- Fix 3: Increase RAM performance & Delete latest Apps
- Poor RAM performance might cause this problem. Delete unwanted apps which is using a lot of RAM. Sometime this issue might be happened because of the recently installed app. So delete recently installed app and check the problem.
Fix 4: Reset factory settings
If you can’t fix iPhone 5 touch screen unresponsive issue, reset your iPhone to factory settings.
First backup your iPhone via iTunes or iCloud.
Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Contents and Settings.
Fix 5: Force restart iPhone 5
Charge your iPhone using USB cable at least 1 hour and force restart your iPhone
- Only use the pad of your finger to touch the screen, not fingernail.
- Close All apps and check the touch screen problem.
- If you can’t fix iPhone 5 touch screen issue, contact Apple support center.
Also, provide your own suggestions or solutions using comment.