Many Apple users faced this issue. iPhone says no SIM card available after dropped or update. This problem mostly happened on iPhone 4, 4S (Sprint, Verizon, and At&T).
Don’t worry this issue might be happened because of the slow iPhone, some wrong settings or software bug.
Fix 1: Do iOS update
Update your iPhone to latest iOS. Update iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S to iOS 7 (do not update to iOS 8. Because it slows down your mobile).
Fix 2: Turn ON/OFF Airplane mode
Go to iPhone Settings and turn on Airplane mode. Wait 1 or 2 minute then turn off Airplane mode.
Do the same thing 3 or 4 times. It will fix no SIM card problem.
Fix 3: Reboot your iPhone
- Press and hold the lock button.
- You will see the slider. Drag the slider to turn off your mobile.
- Then turn on your iPhone.
Fix 4: Reset Network Settings
Rest network Settings through Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. Note; This will erase your iPhone stored WiFi password.
Fix 5: Restore your Phone
- Connect your iPhone to a computer using the USB cable.
- Select your iPhone in iTunes.
- Select Summary panel and click Restore.
- Click the restore once again. Confirm the action.
- Your mobile will restart.
Fix 6: Clean your iPhone SIM tray
Sometime this issue might be happened because of the dust. So clean iPhone SIM tray using air.
Cut your SIM card to Nano SIM card size using SIM card cutter.
Also, Suggest your ideas to fix this issue.